SBI Recruitment 2018, SBI Bank Recruitment 2018, SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment,Jobs, Bank Jobs
The State Bank of India has issued applications inviting interested candidates for Deputy Manager post. The Online Application for the Post has Started from 4th Dec 2018. Interested Candidates can fill the Application Form Online till 28th Dec 2018. Go through the post to know the information regarding the online application of SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019.
SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 Vacancy details-
|Graduate in any discipline/Chartered Accountant from ICAI|
|DM||Minimum: 21 years
As on 30.09.2018
- Conduct the work of Audit ;
- Preparing reports for the findings of audit;
- Preparing memorandum/reports for the purpose of reporting to Management/Board Level Committees;
- The Bank may entrust any other work.
Check other similar Bank Jobs Click Here
The selection for SBI D.M. Exam will be conducted in 3 tiers-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
Candidates having cleared the Online Examination will be later called up for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion .
Online Exam Pattern of State Bank of India D.M post 2019-
Look down below at the table to know more about the exam pattern, subject, No. of Question, and time duration:
|Serial Number||Subject||No. of Questions||Time Limit|
|01||Test of Reasoning||50|| 90 Minutes
Total No. of Questions = 100
SBI Recruitment 2019 Application Fees-
|01||General/OBC||600||Fees Payment Only Through Online Mode. No other Mode is Applicable.|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||
Management Grade Scale II (MMGS II)
Other Facilities like DA, HRA. CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility also available.
How to Apply For SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 –
- Candidates must Apply online for SBI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019 only through Official Website (Link Given Below).
- Candidates will have to first Register themselves.
- You will have to fill all your personal details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, DOB.
- Verify your details before submitting your form.
- Candidates are then required to pay their Application Fees Through Online Mode Only ( Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- Submit your Photograph & Signature scan & upload.
- Keep the print of Your Provisional Registration Slip and Retain it for future purpose.
|Online Registration Starting Date||04 Dec 2018|
|Online Registration Closing Date||28 Dec 2018|
|Admit Card Download||05.01.2019|
|Exam Date (Tentative)||27.01.2019|
Candidates Interested may go through the Official Notification Provided in the Link below-
|Official Notification Of State Bank of India
|Apply Online Directly||Click Here to Apply Online|
Follow desirozgaar.com for more job-related updates.