SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018,SSC Stenographer Apply Online,Latest SSC Online News 2018, 2018 SSC Stenographer recruitment, SSC Stenographer job in 2018
The Staff Selection Commission has issued notification on 22nd October for the post of Stenographers Grade C and D in 2018. The application process has already started from 22nd October 2018. So if you are looking forward to apply for the post make sure to apply for the post before 19th November 2018. Read down below to know the eligibility criteria, Educational eligibility,selection process and how to apply it online.
Check other latest jobs available by clicking here
SSC Stenographer Group C and D Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Now
Staff Selection Commission 1276 post-2018 Vacancy Details-
|Sr No||Name of the Post||Vacancy||Group||Application Mode||Job Location|
|01||SSC Stenographer||1276||C and D||Online||India|
Rs. 100/-(for General and OBC)
Exempted for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Females
|Category||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||Initial Pay||Total Pay|
|SSC Group C||9300-34800||4200||5200||14000|
|SSC Group D||5200-20200||2400||5200||7600|
Other allowances like HRA,DA and TA are also available.
|Issue of Notification||22.10.2018|
|Online Application Date||22.10.2018|
|Last date of application||19.11.2018 upto 5:00pm|
|Last date for making online fee payment||
21-11-2018 upto 5.00 PM
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||
21-11-2018 upto 5.00 PM
|Last date for payment through Challan||
|Admit card Release Date||2 weeks before exam|
01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019
|Publication of Result||To be notified soon|
How to apply online for the post of Stenographer group ‘C’ and ‘D’ Online
Submit your application online by logging into the official website. Refer Annexure I and II for any query.
- Read all the important notifications before proceeding for application procedure.
- Click on ‘Register Now’ under the ‘Login’ Section.
- Add your Basic,Additional and Contact Details along with your Photo Signature and LTI.
- Candidates should be careful while filling up forms online.
- Log in with your registered Email Id and password.
- Next click on the ‘Apply’ link under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
Select the post which you want to apply.
- Click on the declaration before proceeding further.
- Preview your application before submitting your application online.
- After previewing and verifying your details you can now proceed further to submit the application.
Fees can be paid online through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard,Maestro, RuPay Creditor Debit cards.